Wednesday, March 03, 2010
3:42:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]

Short Belated New Year Post. =]

So, school reopened 2 weeks ago. And I'm here blogging about New Year! *Applause*

Uhh, not much happened during New Year: Drink, Drunk, Got Ang Paus, Drink, Drunk.

Owh yeahhh! And I curled my hair!! Well, it lasted for only 2 hours, but still, at least I saw myself with curly hair. =D

And then there's Pearl Lii.. She came to my house. Had fun, well, at least she had. She was GLUED to the computer! And she's starting to play speed!! WOOT!

Okay, cut the crap. Here are the pictures. Most of it is already posted at my can't-stop-talking sister's blog, so no point re-posting it again here right!?







The drunk me.. I wonder when this picture was taken?



Curling hair in grandma's room. =P


End Product! ; )


Playing THE HOUSE. x)


Candid Shot.


And I, uhh, sent a message to him via Facebook. Wonder what would happen next. c[=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home