Orientation Day

Sunday, January 03, 2010
2:30:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]

Today happens to be the Orientation Day for Sirius students. Quite fun, honestly speaking.

I was kind of expecting humorous people, you know, those type that doesn't give a damn what you think of them. Instead, I was trapped in a room with a HUGE number of students (70 - 80), and unbelievably I WAS THE MOST ACTIVE ONE.

Not very surprised actually. They were all newbies. O.O

So we played games. And knew more about the school. Rules and Regulations bla bla bla.

Practically, we don't have a uniform. =D But we have a dress code:
- No Sleeveless Tops. *You'll Have To Wear A Jacket*
- No Pants Above Knee Lengths. *They'll Make You Go Home And Change*
- Dress Codes Can Be Ignored During TNT (sports) And HipHop Class.

COOL.

I Like This Part. We can do anything we want to our hair and get as many piercings as we want! x) Plus, we can wear ANY accessories to school.
Example:
- I can get 5 piercings on each of my ears.
- I can pierce my stomach or nose or tongue.
- I can dye my hair purple + orange + pink + blue.
- I don't have to tie my hair.
- I can wear the super long ear rings to school.
- I can wear real gold necklaces and bangles and even rings to school.

VERY COOL.

But of course, if I did the first three, my mom would slaughter me. So I chose not to do it. =)
And as for the last two, I don't own any of them, so I don't have the ability to do it. =]

Oh yeah, guess what? we can bring handphones, mp3, mp4, walkman and stuff to school.
Rules are:
- Turn off or set your phone to silent mode.
- Do not text in the class.
- If you receive a call during class, ask permission from teacher and answer the call OUTSIDE the class.
- Pay full attention in class.
- Do not listen to music during class.

SUPER COOL.

And you don't have to bring your own lunchbox or money to buy food. You just have to line up at the cafeteria and get your food, which costs RM5! O.O

As for co-co, known as activities here, we get to choose what we like out of these four options:
- Voice (Singing)
-Drama (Acting)
-Art & Design (Drawing)
- HipHop (Dancing)

Guess what I chose? HIPHOP! This is SO much better than government schools. No offense.
Apparently there are quite a number of cute guys there. HEAVEN! lols.

This place is so adult-ish and collage-ish.. I think I'm gonna like it here! =D

Wish me luck,
Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home