Friday, January 22, 2010
5:46:00 PM
[ 0 comments ]

In Memorial - Mr. Lee/ Uncle Lee

9/1/10
I saw a strange man who was unlocking the classroom doors and picking up trashes in school. He was our school's handyman - Uncle Lee.

15/1/10
We were working on surveys and went past Uncle Lee. I wanted to let him answer the questions, but my teammates stopped me. So we just smiled at Uncle Lee and walked off.

19/1/10
I was lining up with YunQing at the cafeteria to get food. Uncle Lee was in front of us, teasing our class clown. He called him "leng zai leng zai" which practically means "handsome handsome". He was a very funny guy and enjoyed the sound of laughter.

20/1/10
My sister told me that Uncle Lee has LIVER CANCER and is already the 3rd stage. He had only six months to live. I was shocked. It was only now I realized that I haven't got a photo of him. That night Uncle Lee felt pain in his liver and was admitted into the hospital. He fell into a coma.

21/1/10
Uncle Lee passed away peacefully at 7:30 am. Everyone felt down. Even the cheerful, happy-go-lucky Kak Lina was sad. It was a very blue day. The saddest thing is, I still don't have a photo of him, and will never have a chance to get it anymore. Nobody there seem to have his photo.

22/1/10
Uncle Lee's body was burnt later that afternoon.

Although I've just known Uncle Lee for less than 1 month, I know that he's a good man, and will remember every moment I spent with him.

Uncle Lee, thanks for everything you did for us. We miss you. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home