Thursday, February 11, 2010
6:54:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]

Wait wait wait. Before I even start my post - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

So today is my last day of school. Yes, I know it's a Thursday. But yeah, it's my last day of school.
Some maniacs in my class suggested to wear formally to school on the last day.

*Note: formal, as in, go-to-office type of formal.*

We disagreed at first, but then the suggestion was so tempting, we decided to wear according to the theme. Okay. Here it is: PICTURES!!




This is NOT a cam whore picture~




Sandhya and Eugene. =)


Sarah Khor and Me + My Black Nails! =D



McNorty and Me! =D

Credits to: Daphne Poh (Thanks for your tie! =])


Oh yeah, we received Ang Pows from Teacher Anne & Teacher William! Personally, I like Teacher Anne's packet better. Why?


This is the Ang Pow that Teacher William gave! I WAS so happy.


I expected to see this (this is the AP from Teacher Anne). Guess what I saw instead??


This. What is it?


VERY FUNNY, teacher. It's so funny I forgot to laugh.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! Hope you have a pleasant year! x)

Love,
Denise aka the Aries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home