2010!

Friday, January 01, 2010
11:07:00 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Hey people! Happy 2010 and Happy New Year!!

Time really flies. In a few month's time and I'll be 14 already! I know it's childish but seriously, I'm so excited!! I mean, 14 is a new number!

But then again, they say that 2012 is the end of the world. So when people saw that it was 2010, they started to worry. Yeah, including me. I can't assure you that there will be a 2013, but it's harder to believe that the world will end in 2 year's time, right? So people, STOP BELIEVING THIS CRAP!!

Next up, I'm typing this for those who don't really read the msgs in my cbox.

I changed a new Blog Skin. With the help of my dear sister. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! New Year kena ada New Blog Skin ma. =D Took us quite some time, as I accidentally deleted the URL and had to look for a new one. Heh.

And don't be worried or surprised if you don't see any old posts. It's not your old computer lagging, nor is it your internet connection's problem. I deleted all of it. So practically this is my first post.

Anyway, I am so excited! This year's new year is on VALENTINE'S DAY! Just imagine - getting ANGPOWS and VALENTINES PRESENT on the same day! WOOT! Look forward to that SPECIAL DATE. XD

Kayz.. Not that I'm not looking forward to the new school, Sirius Scholar, but I think I'd prefer being at home more. I'll miss you, Holiday! *sobs*

So. Till the next post shall we meet again.

Goodbye,
Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home