Friday, January 15, 2010
10:22:00 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Hi to all stalkers of my blog!

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY BLOG OCCASIONALLY!

I tried to keep myself awake to blog yesterday by slapping myself from time to time, but obviously, I failed. My eyes were pinned tight, and I fell asleep on the couch.

So.. Quite busy lately. I've learned that no matter how perfect you think it is, everything have pros and cons. For example, my 99.9% perfect school. =D

Pro: They have many course works, presentations, weekly quizzes and group works, which makes learning more lively.
Con: You practically have TOO many things to do and memorize, and you end up sacrificing your beauty sleep time.

Pro: 8 hours in school every day, which sub-consciously makes you study more.
Con: You have only less than 6 hours to spend with your family. (minus sleeping time)

Pro: You are allowed to use computer during lunch time or tea break.
Con: Some students crave for computer and eventually sacrifices their eating time.

Pro: You don't have a standard uniform, therefore you can wear anything decent to school.
Con: People tend to wake up earlier or sleep later just to decide what they want to wear for the next day.

Pro: You can wear any accessories, paint your nails, and style your hair to school.
Con: People spend the whole morning deciding what accessories to wear, which pattern to paint on their nails, and the way to style their hair.

There you have, the 5 main pros and cons of my school. How do I know? Like, duh, I'm one of them. x)

I've always known that 'school' rhymes with 'cool', and I now really understand every bit of the meaning. In my school, we not only have Chinese and Indian, we also have Taiwanese, Russian, and Japanese! I'm seriously loving my school.

Anyway, I might not update my blog so frequently anymore, so please don't come sending me telling me to update on MSN. (Yes, it's you, Kelly xD)

P/S: Yes, I am aware that my blog is turning into a school blog. Whine no more, 'cause that's you get for spending 8 hours in school. Your life revolves mostly around your school. But still I'll try to talk more about my non-school life. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home