Sunday, February 07, 2010
3:56:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]

This is going to be an incredibly SHORT post.

Nothing much up lately.

-Mom is on business trip to Thailand, and is planning to buy us clothes!
Thanks Mom! *opens a bottle of champagne and celebrates*

-Dad is going to baby-sit us while Mom's gone!
Which means we might end up eating at Mamak stalls every night. *Celebration?*

-I'm addicted to the computer, again.
Freaking shoot! I HAVE to get my head into studies!!
Someone! Get my eyes off the computer and my hands off the keyboard!!

-I think I'm addicted to Speed, too.
Study, my dear, STUDY. I don't want to go to Form 3! I need to SKIP form 3!
I want to save a year in school and get a job earlier!

-I crave for a part-time job!
I want money~ money money money!
By the way Yun Qing's going to get us a job during the holidays at either Sunway or IOI!

-Keep my blog alive.
I know that it's in a critical condition, near death.
Hey, I've been trying to figure out a way of finishing a post while still communicating with people from Facebook and MSN, okay? =3=

So. That's it.
Ciao. =)

P/S Kelly, freaking shit invite me to your blog!! (I heard that you wrote about me, eh? x])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home