Wednesday, January 06, 2010
1:59:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]

I hereby conclude - I HATE WEDNESDAYS. Or shall I say, I HATE TODAY!?

Starting of the day - 3 hours of nothing but Tr KAI YUAN. No offense, but you can seriously get overdose of that somebody if you face him (or her) too long. =3=

Lunch was... okay... Right after lunch was T&T. The most horrifying 1 hour of the week. o_o When I say 'horrifying' I mean 'HORRIFYING".

Simple definition of T&T -- Torture and Tofu - The Teacher Tortures and The Students become Tofu.

We, the newbies, thought that our T&T teacher (Tr Jason) would be doing just light exercises as this was the first time we were having T&T in 2010. Guess what? WE WERE SO WRONG.
Tr Jason made us do exotic exercises and we felt like dying in that 1 hour. Well, at least I did. And the best part was, Tr Jason told us to get back up to our feet after 1 or 3 minutes of push-ups, as expected we were too tired to get up in time, and he punished us by doing Grundges (if that's how you spell it). It's a type of SUPER tiring exercise that combines Star Jumps and.. Push ups?

After T&T we were like, red-faced + soft arms + soft legs + breathless. And I was having muscle pains!! How 'great' is that!? And it was tea break after T&T class, so I tried walking around the school compound, hoping that the pain would go away. SO MUCH FOR BEING EXCITED OVER T&T. =3=

Anyway, I reached class just in time for ICT tutorial. And after tutorial was Malay class, and all I could say about the teacher is -- she's like any other government school teachers. Fierce, shuts you up when she's talking, and she tells us to be serious in her class. Yun Qing and I were like, WTF!?

By the way, speaking of Yun Qing, she's a girl I met in Intensive Class last November. Looks quite Emo.. But she is VERY socializing. The class people just simply ADORE her. (I jealous xD)
So she invited me to sleep over at her house this Friday.. We both are SO excited. =D

Obviously I suck in endings, so, a simple 'bye' would do. x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home