Wednesday, March 10, 2010
2:30:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]




I Spin Your Head Right Round, Right Round~


SECOND PIERCINGS! I LOVE MY EARS!!

Well, actually, I got them BEFORE Chinese New Year. BUT I STILL LOVE THEM.
Surprisingly, Mom did not even disagree when i proposed that idea. Same goes to Dad. I was stunned + shocked.
Then we were at one of the stalls in Sunway Pyramid, and the lady punched one more hole on each of my ears. And then we went home. =D

Wondering if I can get my third piercing.. Maybe next month. xD




Left ear. Love the long earring. =)



I SIMPLY JUST ADORE THESE EARRINGS!!
Especially the chain!



Not much happened these few days.

Well, he replied my message. We became friends in Facebook. Then he told his best friend about it. Then he told my best friend about it. Then my best friend told me about it. And then somehow my OTHER best friend knew about it. And here I am, Typing about it.

Well, to whoever that is reading this, PLEASE! Stop being so sensitive!!

I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS!!! DAMMIT.

Choose your words carefully,
Denise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home