Monday, March 08, 2010
2:59:00 AM
[ 0 comments ]


Here's something new to announce -- I'M IN LOVE WITH CHOCOLATE!!!
(Which totally means that my diet plan is confirmed FAIL.)

Kay, today happens to be WOMEN'S DAY (8/3).
So, today, I'm gonna talk about ... *drum rolls* ... TEENAGE GIRLS!

Obviously, what teen girls like me LOVE is basically very simple:
- Food
- Guys
- Camera
- Computer (Net)
- Phone
- Social Networks

Yes. Camera. Especially girls from Taiwan.

So I'm just gonna.. Err.. show you some examples of good EGO photos, and some bad ones.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU NEED IT OR NOT. I'M JUST BORED.

Advice:
#1: If your eyes are small (like mine), open it WIDER. =)
#2: Do NOT have the same smile for every photo. NEVER.
#3: Show a LITTLE bit of teeth when taking photo.
#4: Make sure you look PERFECT.
#5: IMPORTANT - Do NOT shiver when you're taking a photo. EVER.


GOOD Photo (at least in MY opinion) :



I LOVE this one. Never knew I was such an expert. ; )



BAD Photo:


ALWAYS bear in mind - Do NEVER take a photo like this.
I'll laugh my ass off. =)




Okay. Happy enough adi. End of blog.

Tata! =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home