Thursday, April 08, 2010
8:33:00 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Note: *Inhales* This post is all about afterlives and are unsuitable for people with heart sickness and children under 3 so if you are any of the people stated above please leave immediately. *exhales*

You know what? Something's very wrong in my house.
It's haunted. I mean, seriously, there are photos as proofs. It's weird, I know. And it's unbelievable. Believe it.

Back to the topic. My house is haunted.
1) I sometimes hear marbles dropping - when I'm alone upstairs, in any of the rooms.
-
It's totally impossible for a marble to fall from nowhere, especially


2) My siblings and I heard unexplainable noises.
- Like plates and bottles dropping onto the floor. But the weird thing is - Everything were in place.

3) THERE'S A FOOTPRINT ON MY CEILING.


Do you see it?


HOW did it get there??

I have NO IDEA. There are just a few things I don't understand:
1) It's on the ceiling. And the only things that can stick on ceilings in my house are lizards. Does the footprint look like a lizard's?
2) My house was just repainted just before Chinese New Year. It's impossible to have a dirty ceiling in just a couple of month's time.
3) Look at the first picture. There's a fan below the footprint.
It's so.. UNEXPLAINABLE.

Believe it or not,

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home